Your Data & Your Rights
You have the right for us to do the following things:
- For us to rectify any of your personal data that we hold and that may be inaccurate or incomplete, you also have the right to access any of this data too.
- For us to restrict the processing of your data, however, we do need some basic data if we are to process your orders.
- For us to forget you, (the right to delete any of your personal data that we may have).
- For us to inform you of the use of your data and how we obtain this.
- You have the right to object, on how we use your information and data.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your information.
- Information we require to complete your estimate or order.
When you ask us for a quote, estimate or place any orders we will require the following information to complete these processes. Some details for estimating purposes you can withhold however to proceed with an order we will then require these at a later stage so that we can complete fully and invoice:
- This information is as follows
Company Name/Or your name if the job or estimate is for you personally.
- Your address including postcode, telephone and email address.